S 25°52’20.50 E 25°35’58.51
In 2007, the Heritage Foundation took ownership of the two concentration camp cemeteries from the local Dutch Reformed Church in Mahikeng. The concentration camp at Mahikeng was erected near the Molopo River during the Anglo-Boer War (1899-1902). The large cemetery consists of 825 marked graves, and is in a good condition. It also houses the remains of 33 men who died during the siege of Mahikeng in the Anglo-Boer War and who were first buried at different sites in the vicinity. Several obelisques as well as a memorial bearing the names of the deceased have been built on the site. The smaller cemetery has approximately 200 graves, located in the middle of an informal township.